The Mexican forward Javier Hernandez sustained an injury during Mexico’s match against Honduras which concluded in a goal-less draw and now Hernandez will not be able to play in the 2015 Gold Cup that kicked off on July 7 and runs until July 26.
Hernandez broke his collarbone and he is expected to be out of action for up to 4 weeks as he will not be able to train or do any harsh physical activities. This is disastrous news for the Mexican player as he needs all the pre-season training that he can get in order to have any chance of landing a spot in Manchester United’s starting lineup.
Mexican international Javier Hernandez completed a move from Manchester United to Real Madrid – on a loan deal – the summer in the hope that he would get more first-team action.
After all, the Mexican international has an excellent goals to game ratio. Yet, he has never been preferred for the first-team. This led to his loan move to Madrid, but his situation has not improved due to intense competition for places at the Spanish club.
Former Madrid striker Emilio Butragueno recently praised Hernandez for the professionalism that he has shown off the pitch.
Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti has categorically stated that striker Javier Hernandez will not be leaving the Spanish club in the January transfer window.
The Liverpool boss, Brendan Rodgers, has said that his team will have to get familiar with playing two games in a week.
Liverpool is playing in the European Cup as well this season and thus, there will be quite a few weeks in which they will have to play twice and that might affect their performance too as it happened last week.
Playing in the Champions League in the middle of the last week, the Reds put up a fine performance against Ludogorets Razgrad, but, three days later, facing West Ham United, they looked weary and ended up losing, that too by a margin of 2 goals.
New Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has refused to confirm whether Javier Hernandez will remain at the club. The Mexican international has been heavily linked with an exit after failing to hold down a first-team spot at the club. This is despite scoring on a regular basis since coming to Old Trafford in 2012. Hernandez has one of the best goals-to-games ratio in the Premier league, but due to their high-profile nature, Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie have been getting more first-team opportunities. Even Danny Welbeck appears to be ahead in the pecking order.
Arsenal legend Ian Wright says that his club should consider signing Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez, who has been widely tipped to leave the club in the summer. The Mexican international has been starved of first-team opportunities at Old Trafford. Since it is affecting his international career, Hernandez is widely believed to be unsettled. Despite being on the fringes of first-team, he has been an important player for the club over the last few years.
Javier Hernandez will continue playing for Manchester United in the remaining part of the ongoing season.
The Mexican forward is believed to be in huge demand in Europe as the clubs from all over the continent are interested in securing his services, but, the Manchester United management is not willing to let him go during this transfer window as they consider him a key part of their squad.
Hernandez’s agent yesterday revealed the interest of the clubs in the striker, but, he made it quite clear that there is no possibility of the player making a move away from UK this month.
As well as many other players that are not enjoying a substantial amount of playing time with their respective clubs, Javier Hernandez and his chance to represent Mexico for the 2014 World Cup are in jeopardy if he decides to remain in Manchester United and not make a move in when the transfer window re-opens in January.
His agent Eduardo Hernandez met with the club's staff earlier this month to discuss Chicharito's future. They confirmed that there has been interest from some European clubs, but that they aren't planning to let him go.
It is expected that Manchester United will begin contract talks with striker Javier Hernandez amongst rumours linking him with a broad. The Mexican international has not been a first choice regular from the club apart from his first season.
He has regularly been a second choice to the likes of Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie, and it is believed that he is extremely unhappy with the situation. His place in the Mexican national team is under threat due to this situation. Hernandez has been a transfer target for several clubs especially in Spain.
Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez has hinted that he might be looking for a transfer away from Old Trafford next summer as he searches for more first team opportunities to showcase his talents.
The striker had just twice at the start of the month before being put on as a substitute against Stoke City last weekend and he scored what turned out to be United’s winner in the 82nd minute. He was also given a start against Norwich City last night and he showed David Moyes just what he can offer, scoring twice as United ran out 4-0 winners in the Capital One Cup.